Friday, February 8, 2013

1,000 page views



Today this blog reached a milestone -- 1,000 page reads.

I have been watching the stats with amusement since I began, fascinated with wondering who is reading my posts -- connecting my lovely spot with the rest of the world. I have kept diaries (as a girl, with lock and key) and journals throughout my life. This has been a new writing and sharing adventure.

Here's where the page reads have come from:

Alaska
Argentina
Australia
Brazil
Canada
China
France
Germany
Italy
Malaysia
Norway
Russia
South Korea
Taiwan
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuela

Not many people have written comments, so I don't know how they found these stories, why they're reading them or how they relate to them. No matter, from here it's all been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment