Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wake Watch


I saw these “Wake Watch/Please Don’t Wake Me” signs last year as I was paddling past Sauvie Island Moorage and noticed that they were produced by the Oregon Marine Board. I contacted the OMB to get one and found that they had been giving them away but ran out and didn’t have funding to create more. I asked if they could send me an attachment with the artwork, which I could put on a flash drive and take to Kinko’s and have one or more made.
I didn’t hear back and this year when it became recreational boating season, I tried again and it turns out the OMB found some funding and produced these new, bigger signs. They sent me three, which I distributed around our moorage. If you are interested in getting one, contact Cyndi Bolduc at the Oregon Marine Board at  cynthia.m.bolduc@state.or.us




No comments:

Post a Comment