Thursday, May 28, 2015

New photos--testing, testing ...

"donna-matrazzo-image.jpg"


"donna-matrazzo-image.jpg"

This is a test. I needed to update my bio photo on my website and LinkedIn and had these great photos taken by Christian Columbres. I've added them to those sites but they don't show up when I google my name and "images" so someone suggested putting them on my blog and seeing if that gets them there.

Follow up the next day. It didn't work. I came back and added "Donna Matrazzo photo" at the bottom of each and that didn't show up either. Then I googled "How to get picture to show up on google images" and came to a site that suggested describing the photo as I have below -- with a hyphen between the words and .jpg at the end. I'll see how this goes ...

"donna-matrazzo-image.jpg"

No comments:

Post a Comment