Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Photo shoot


Living on a moorage, we're always helping each other. I needed a new picture of myself to include in a resume and my neighbor Courtney, a professional photographer, offered to take it. We don't have far to go for a setting with nature in the background. I went and bought new mascara and red lipstick, which I would normally never wear, in a bold shade called Diva Red. We agreed to meet at 8am Sunday but a little after 7 she called and said the sun was perfect and could I get on over. I threw on some clothes, grabbed the makeup and a mirror and went next door.


Courtney had to do it right, so she used a sheet tossed over a swim float to bounce the light off my face. We don't have far to go to find a superb backdrop.
         


No comments:

Post a Comment